HALL OF FLOWERS
Hall of Flowers is a high-growth startup with a focus on Cannabis. Founded in 2018, we are committed
to fostering the future of Cannabis through enriching and engaging moments that facilitate connection
and commerce. We specialize in large scale events with a high-production value that drive community as
a core principle. We are seeking talented individuals who want to grow with us in this new and exploding
industry. We aim for pioneers, visionaries, leaders, and achievers that dream to create the future. Join us
on this exciting journey.
As Creative Director, you will lead and execute the Hall of Flowers creative strategy, including the
development of various design practices to be used across the portfolio and ensure that work delivers
against all brand standards. You know how to capture the magic of a brand and channel it through
powerful and bold creative concepts that engage a core community and beyond. You have a passion for
developing creative storytelling experiences. You have a pulse on creative trends along with a design
sensibility that extends across cultural genres. You have a desire to embark on creative journeys that are
inspirational, visceral and engaging. You will lead a network of highly skilled talent throughout the
creative process and inspire them to produce best in class work.
• Lead the creative process from start to finish across the business roadmap.
• Drive the development for all creative materials and design elements for campaigns and events,
including adaptions for physical, digital and mobile extensions.
• Oversee the creative process for campaigns and events including internal presentations to articulate
creative concepts and drive the process.
• Ensure the creative process accounts for time to evaluate creative explorations, review comps and
align on final approval for execution.
• Build new and leverage existing relationships with external creative partners including artists, agencies
and vendors to ensure best in class work is executed.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure creative is serving brand and business objections.
• Scope and manage production timelines to ensure all key deadlines are met.
• Monitor expenditures and deliver all projects within budget.
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality, premium creative and design concepts from start to finish
showcased through a portfolio.
• 6-8+ years designing and directing creative work with an emphasis on sports, entertainment, fashion
or retail industries.
• Design experience in consumer activations, festival production, commercial trade shows and/or brand
• Prior experience in editorial design is a plus but not required.
• Creative thinker who is visually expressive and extremely meticulous in all facets of creative work.
• Proven command of visual communication design principles across physical and digital mediums.
• Ability to rapidly visualize ideas through appropriate sketches, comps, prototyping, 3D rendering or
other methods that galvanize interest and lead to progression of work
• Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign), Keynote and other
leading design tools that enable the creative process to flourish.
• Fluent in and passion for all aspects of creative, including but not limited to photo, video, graphic
design, animation, illustration, interactive design, typography, etc.
• Sharp awareness of visual trends across various cultural genres
• Ability to fluidly translate creative concepts to relevant formats across physical and digital channels as
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work.
• Experience leading multiple creative projects in parallel.
• Ability to travel 20% is required.
• Benefits (including medical, dental and vision)
• Bonus (performance-based)
• Paid holidays and vacation