EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OF EVENTS
HALL OF FLOWERS
Hall of Flowers is a high-growth startup with a focus on Cannabis. Founded in 2018, we are committed
to fostering the future of Cannabis through enriching and engaging moments that facilitate connection
and commerce. We specialize in large scale events with a high-production value that drive community as
a core principle. We are seeking talented individuals who want to grow with us in this new and exploding
industry. We aim for pioneers, visionaries, leaders, and achievers that dream to create the future. Join us
on this exciting journey.
As Executive Producer of Events, you will lead the production and execution of all Hall of Flowers events
efforts across the portfolio.
You are a true master of ceremonies and know which strings to pull behind the scenes to throw a great
party. You know how to drive consensus to create results.
• Create and execute seasonal event plans across the Hall of Flowers portfolio.
• Produce cost-effective events through a comprehensive and strict budgetary process.
• Scope and manage production timelines to ensure all key deadlines are met.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment for vision and execution of events.
• Develop and leverage a robust network of external vendors that specialize in production, fabrication,
and development of large scale events.
• Identify and apply best practices for optimal executions.
• Monitor expenditures and deliver all projects within budget.
• Scout prospective locations for future events.
• Negotiate contracts with external agencies, vendors and partners for optimal execution.
• Ensure all events are in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Secure required permits and licenses as required from government agencies.
• 8-10+ years leading events for a brand, agency or large-scale events company.
• Strong experience in event production and how to cost-effectively execute best in class ideas.
• Experience in consumer activations, festival production, commercial trade shows and/or brand events.
• Excellent organizational skills including experience in implementing processes enabled by productivity
tools for shared workspaces, communication, file sharing and beyond.
• Experience managing budgets and project timelines/deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work.
• Experience leading multiple creative projects in parallel.
• Ability to travel 20% is required.
• Benefits (including medical, dental and vision)
• Bonus (performance-based)
• Paid holidays and vacation