INFLUENCER RELATIONS DIRECTOR
HALL OF FLOWERS
Hall of Flowers is a high-growth startup with a focus on Cannabis. Founded in 2018, we are committed
to fostering the future of Cannabis through enriching and engaging moments that facilitate connection
and commerce. We specialize in large scale events with a high-production value that drive community as
a core principle. We are seeking talented individuals who want to grow with us in this new and exploding
industry. We aim for pioneers, visionaries, leaders, and achievers that dream to create the future. Join us
on this exciting journey.
As Influencer Relations Director, you will develop and foster a strategy that enables relationship building
with key players across media, retail, entertainment, and business industries that directly or indirectly
intersect with Hall of Flower’s mission and the future of Cannabis.
You understand the power of collaboration as well as cross-over appeal and know where the next
intersections of cultural genres are emerging. You are the ultimate people person, a professional social
maven who can effortlessly transition attention between talent, journalists, creatives, executives and
other business professionals. You have a natural sense of trends and habits and know how to translate
that to business strategy.
• Lead the development and implementation of influencer relations strategy with a focus on three main
areas of talent, media, and retail.
• Create a robust network of influencers across cannabis, design, culture, entrepreneurship and beyond
to be leveraged across the HOF roadmap.
Define the internal process to identify, review, recruit and book leading talent to be leveraged for
appearances, talks, speeches and workshops for the HOF portfolio.
• Develop relevant VIP programs to deepen relationships, optimize service and maximum leverage.
• Build and foster relationships with relevant media within and outside of Cannabis.
• Lead partner agencies to drive the media portion of the strategy
• Oversee buyer relations team and ensure clear and effective strategies are executed to build thriving
connections with key retailers across Cannabis
• Ability to develop high-profile, influential and collaborative relationships
• Demonstrated understanding of talent, media or retail and how to partner through a cultural lens
• Experience hosting talent and/or media at large-scaled events with effective and impactful coverage
across digital and social.
• Knowledge of the shifting retail landscape and its impact on business growth across various industries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an additional emphasis on people skills.
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work.
• Experience driving multiple projects in parallel.
• Ability to travel 20% is required.
• Benefits including medical, dental and vision
• Bonus (performance-based)
• Paid holidays and vacation