HALL OF FLOWERS
Hall of Flowers is a high-growth startup with a focus on Cannabis. Founded in 2018, we are committed
to fostering the future of Cannabis through enriching and engaging moments that facilitate connection
and commerce. We specialize in large scale events with a high-production value that drive community as
a core principle. We are seeking talented individuals who want to grow with us in this new and exploding
industry. We aim for pioneers, visionaries, leaders, and achievers that dream to create the future. Join us
on this exciting journey.
As Marketing Director, you will drive the Hall of Flowers integrated marketing efforts across the portfolio.
You will lead integration across internal and external teams to deliver on holistic and unified campaigns,
events and programs to further the Hall of Flowers mission.
You have a passion for strategy but understand it means little without execution. You have the know-how
to create a consensus to drive results. You are a jack of all trades and know how to drive crossfunctional teams from brief to execution.
• Develop and execute seasonal marketing plans across the Hall of Flowers portfolio.
• Identify key insights and opportunities that enhance brand and business goals.
• Drive the integrated marketing process from start to finish across all key projects on the business
• Orchestrate cross-functional alignment across all key internal and external parties to ensure work
output is serving brand and business objectives.
• Develop and implement processes, tools, and systems that enable collaboration, productivity, and
• Build new and leverage existing relationships with external partners including brands, retailers, and
other industry stakeholders.
• Scope and manage production timelines to ensure all key deadlines are met.
• Monitor expenditures and deliver all projects within budget.
• 6-8+ years contributing and/or leading integrated marketing or communications at a brand or agency.
• Strong understanding of the integrated marketing process and how to execute best in class ideas.
• Experience writing briefs, socializing plans and hitting key milestones across the integrated marketing
• Strong understanding of marketing functions including creative, PR, digital and events
• Excellent organizational skills including experience in implementing processes enabled by productivity
tools for shared workspaces, communication, file sharing and beyond.
• Prior experience managing budgets and project timelines/deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work.
• Experience leading multiple creative projects in parallel.
• Ability to travel 20% is required.
• Benefits (including medical, dental and vision)
• Bonus (performance-based)
• Paid holidays and vacation